Hair Paashion - Indian Remy My BUTT-Nasty ATTITUDE

Sewanee, Tennessee 129 comments

Update by user Mar 12, 2013

Well, I'm glad to see she has improved with customer service.

God bless.

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2012

When I first met my stylist (who i would later find out was the "inventor and owner") she had a really smart mouth and "know-it-all" attitude. I actually chose to not talk as much as I normally do because she would always have something smart to say. Not very friendly at all. Later that day... only a couple of hours... i decided i wanted this weave thinned out a bit...because she didnt cut it at all. I left a message for my stylist and she NEVER returned my call. Later, someone that works in her shop informed me that she said; ' I aint calling her back. She shouldve said that while she was here. She done got somewhere and somebody done told her they didnt like her hair. No. I aint calling her back.' She obviously doesnt care about costumer service. i made an appointement with my local stylist (drove 1 hour and a half to get my weave done on that saturday) for that following tuesday and had her thin my hair and take down some of the color from the weave that i DID NOT ask for. There is an additonal twenty dollar charge for a sold color head of hair. My stylist also tightened up tracks in the top of my head.

The procedure did take forty five minutes.... but i would rather sit a whole hour and a half then to waste my gas, time and MORE money to get this mess again. The weave that they supply is terrible. They claim it INDIAN REMY but this is something else. its heavy, thick and dry and it sheds something awful. also it barely moves. Dont be fooled.

- Sincerly,

@superbadd_10

Review about: 1Hourweave.

Comments

basmalinda
Atlanta, Texas, United States #622251

They were simply wonderful.I had never done a sew-in before and I was extremely nervous.

They explained everything. The shampoo girl was awesome. The braider was awesome.

The "weaveologist" was awesome.I would most definitely go back

LaPricia.Yvonne
Atlanta, New York, United States #622245

Needless to say, I rushed in and immediately began to relax and unwind.My previous experience with hairstylists and salons have been not entirely positive.

In the past my perception has been that they believe they are doing me a "favor" and not providing a service. Not at Corte Salon!! It was all about...me! David began by asking me about my hair and the products I used (WOW).

Yes I was caught off guard, that was not the norm. I responded and informed him of my "future" outlook for my hair. We now have a soft plan, and I will DEFINITELY return. Did I mention that he offered me wine, water, chocolate covered strawberries (he must have noticed by harried look :-) ) A "TRULY LOVELY" experience.

Is it pricier than what I've paid for similar services previously? YES. But I am a firm believer in paying for QUALITY, TIME, and CUSTOMER SERVICE. It is well worth it.

My only regret is that I didn't make my first appointment last year when I initially bookmarked the salon in Yelp.(oops I forgot to mention that I have cold fusion extensions in my hair and David didn't skip a beat)!!

Anaisha.McDuffie
Atlanta, New York, United States #622239

I spent a wonderful early evening with Paashion. , they were "gracious, friendly, and relaxing"

Eboney-Marie-Brown
Atlanta, Texas, United States #622129

it's beyond worth it. I LOVE her work. And the decor is DREAMY !

Nicole.Kiddu
New Albany, Pennsylvania, United States #622106

Awesome job, I was all smiles and got nothing but compliments

Michelle.Jacksonn
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #622098

it was the first time I'd left a salon and didn't touch my hair or fix the style in the mirror! I'm so happy!

Nich.Sakanoue

Atlanta, New York, United States #622087

highly recommend

vyn.Begg
Florida City, Florida, United States #622007

I had my first appontment with her today (full leg) and it was absolutely painless

Kmanian.Finezt
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #621942

Paashion is great-very sweet and polite.

Louisa.NaainCapslock
Atlanta, Texas, United States #621940

She was very nice and showed me a few pictures of her work.. impressive !

Princess.Priscillah
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #621937

I will definitely be back for my next cut. I'm also dying to try the 1 hour weave Paashion

Dale.Novella
Atlanta, New York, United States #621932

Paashion is also really fun to chat with

Berlyn.Placide
Atlanta, Texas, United States #621929

Your work is great.You shaped my hair and gave it bounce and movement. My boyfriend (who hasnt noticed a cut on me in two years) LOVES it

Sophy.Malic
Atlanta, New York, United States #621922

THANK YOU Paashion!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB AND SAVED THE DAY and you were such a joy to meet and talk with

Merissa.Mimi
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #621915

She is very friendly, i called in last minute and she was able to squeeze me in

Amanda.Somerset
New York, New York, United States #621910

She was careful and meticulous about doing a great job but also was sensitive to my schedule

honda.parris
Atlanta, New York, United States #621909

Paashion was sweet, fun and did a GREAT job !!

patra.tshuma
Los Alamitos, California, United States #621897

not only was the salon BEAUTIFULLY decorated and kept but the services were great also

michilo.aza
Los Altos, California, United States #621892

Fantastic service, styling, and super friendly !

Dankiero.Goagoses
New York, New York, United States #621886

She even can provided aftercare advice. Truly amazing

morna.jhon
New York, New York, United States #621881

For an experience that is normally pain and very uncomfortable. it was pleasant. She was very professional and knowledgeable explaining the procedure to me prior to starting

Lonya.a
Miami, West Virginia, United States #621880

Four words PAASHION IS THE BEST!

olly.king
New York, New York, United States #621877

Great work Paashion.I have received so many compliments about my hair.

My next appointment is already set.I think I found a new stylist !

a.adams
Los Angeles, California, United States #621866

Her assistants are AMAZING .It was by far the best service I ever received!

They took time understanding my style preference and gave me a wonderful style.My hair has never looked healthier, it really feels like silk.

Holmes.Dash
Miami, Oklahoma, United States #621861

Paashion is amazing!!! I am not new to receiving service at this Salon, I've been going to Paashion for about 8 months and decided I wanted to try one of the stylist

L.Craig
Miami, West Virginia, United States #621858

We went over what I wanted done with my hair, and then she did it. I was very impressed. This salon was on the expensive side, but it is worth it

Boobear.Smith
Miami, Florida, United States #621847

Paashion does a great job. I highly recommend her

Florida City, Florida, United States #621844

I have made Hair Paashion my salon of choice

ssatou.mc
Los Angeles, California, United States #621843

The atmosphere is very friendly and the staff are professional

Gina.Baker
Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #621841

Paashion is a miracle-worker, she transformed my drab black hair into some brilliant shades of caramel and chocolate brown. Unlike other stylists who do not even bother to consult your opinion, Paashion actually listens to what you have to say

Chichi.Anyikwa
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #621838

After my experience at Paashion, I will never set foot in another salon again

mer.Lope
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #621836

I am not one to wear my emotions on my sleeve, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this salon!

Adna.Abdi
New York, New York, United States #621835

Paashion has made me a believer, thanks for your great recommendation

errilynn.Blake
New York, New York, United States #621833

the cuts are freaking fantastic so I keep going back. They are worth the headaches.

Dom.Streater
Atlanta, Texas, United States #621829

I give Paashion 5 stars for her work

Justina.A
Miami, West Virginia, United States #621557

They were simply wonderful. I would most definitely go back

monia.tj
Florida, New York, United States #621553

their work I must say is pleasing to me and the other ladies I know personally who went and are very satisfied

Miami, Oklahoma, United States #621552

Will I go back...of course

Miami, Oklahoma, United States #621551

My overall experience was ok

Sweet.blac
Atlanta, New York, United States #621547

What can I say about Hair Paashion, they are so impressive

Minilia.Josh
New York, New York, United States #621546

The process is really quick

Monica.Olaleye
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #621544

This is a good spot for quick weaves

Nana.Akua.Adepa
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #621543

The price is average from what i can tell, but affordable. I get braids and weaves, depending on mood

Tara.G
Los Angeles, California, United States #621541

This is a good spot for quick weaves.What i didn't expect to find was real braiders.

not the i am going to corn roll you up to get sewn up, but the i can do styles and designs. The price is average from what i can tell, but affordable.

I get braids and weaves, depending on mood.They have crowded days, but, lucky for me, i never see them

michilo.aza
Los Altos, California, United States #621538

Reception was always professional

morna.jhon
New York, New York, United States #621535

people were friendly for the most part

Lonya.a
Miami, West Virginia, United States #621533

They were fast

a.adams
Los Angeles, California, United States #621527

weave install was great

eltifa
New York, New York, United States #621525

This place is good for a weave install

Holmes.Dash
Miami, Oklahoma, United States #621523

If you looking for organization and professionalism.....This is the place for you

L.Craig
Miami, West Virginia, United States #621519

I would still go again

Florida City, Florida, United States #621514

I had a great hair from Paashion, who really understood that I do indeed have curly hair and that it IS going to curl up following the cut..

ssatou.mc
Los Angeles, California, United States #621507

Count me in - another fan of Hair Paashion !

Gina.Baker
Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #621503

I believe anybody would be extremely pleased by the service you receive, not only by Paashion but by the staff as well !

Chichi.Anyikwa
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #621499

ladies, if you are looking for or are in need of an excellent hair weave, then Paashion is your women!!! She does not disappoint

mer.Lope
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #621489

Not only will you receive an AMAZING hair but he can also back it up with an OUTSTANDING blowout !!!

errilynn.Blake
New York, New York, United States #621487

I have very difficult hair and I am also very picky about my hair. Paashion is very attentive to the needs of your hair, she listens to what you are looking for in a haircut

Dom.Streater
Atlanta, Texas, United States #621485

Hair Paashion is the best yet! The salon is very tranquil and the products are amazing

Ames.Ivery
Florida, New York, United States #621482

Love this place. had a good experience with Hair Paashion.

Nina.S.Hargrove
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #621478

Paashion really knows what she's doing, and he did not have an easy case to start with !

Amber.Shanai
New York, New York, United States #621475

Gorgeous same !

Kyande.Finnie
New York, New York, United States #621474

beautiful place i was there it was wonderful :)))))))))

Twyla.Evette

Enow.Lucy
Miami, Florida, United States #621466

Simply amazing !

Miami, Oklahoma, United States #621122

Overall a great experience, great salon

Miami, Oklahoma, United States #621004

I'm happy to report that I had a 5-star experience at Paashion, too.

Sweet.blac
Atlanta, New York, United States #621002

The salon is GORGEOUS. I love, love, love it. it is by far the prettiest salon I have been to

Minilia.Josh
New York, New York, United States #621001

my hair is fantastic. she was wonderful. She did my highlights methodically and meticulously

Monica.Olaleye
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #620998

I trust you, Paashion

Cameon.dabdouba
New York, New York, United States #620995

as I walked out of Paashion, for the first time in a while, I actually felt like I had gotten my money's worth

Nana.Akua.Adepa
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #620990

It's just a wee bit pricier than my hair Stylist in past, however, Paashion's hair are worth every penny !

S.Ruggs
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #620985

She was very attentive to my hair and wasn't too talkative. I'm not one to chat much at the salon, so I appreciated that

Michell.SS
Los Angeles, California, United States #620968

I made an appointment with Paashion after seeing such great comments. And I have to agree with others -- five stars !

fendrisemia
Los Angeles, California, United States #620964

Paashion is a beautiful salon. I always feel so chic when I walk through the door! She works at the front desk and is as charming and helpful as they come

Veronica_h
Miami, Arizona, United States #620962

Lydia was very friendly. I thought she did an awesome job with my cut, and "got" that my hair does not look good with tons of layering

marwagez
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #620958

Paashion is a sweetheart who goes out of his way to make everyone feel welcome. She's created a wonderful space that not only looks great but is also functional.

byby_k
Los Angeles, California, United States #620919

I am so glad to have found Paashion, and definitely plan to return. It was a wonderful experience, and it's awesome to feel good about my hair again! It is definitely on the pricey side, but that's on par with other salons and the area, and SO worth it

Charda.H
Los Angeles, California, United States #620918

AWESOME 1 Hour Weave experience. Paashion kept me laughing the whole time with little stories and anecdotes, She was sympathetic and wish perfect result

Tonja.Brown
Miami, Arizona, United States #620916

She had great recommendations and both a strong sense of style as well as what would work for me. I've had this hair style for over six months, but have got many compliments on this specific cut

Shewinda_ched
Miami, Texas, United States #620913

Paashion is my hairstylist.In a word, she is AMAZING.

She is a skillful hairstylist who takes his work very seriously.Her creativity is boundless and allows her to execute my vision when I have one or shape my ideas when I have little to no clue what I want

Kemi_ch
Florida, New York, United States #620911

it's an upscale salon in a city.Just know, prospective salon-goers, that you get what you pay for at Paashion -- pink cupcakes upon entry, warm and friendly atmosphere and service, and gorgeous hair.

Totally deserves all five stars!

Tara.G
Los Angeles, California, United States #620904

Paashion transformed my hair into the best (slash shiniest slash most luxurious) hair it can be. The relaxer was super gentle (not even the slightest tingle!), and her assistant/shampoo dude seriously has magic hands (he even dried my ears between rinses! It's the little things :)

Essie.P
Los Angeles, California, United States #620903

Paashion cut and straightened my curly hair perfectly and quickly.She consulted with me before she picked up the scissors, and I told her I wanted to keep the length and clean up the layers.

Now, that is my usual schtick when I get a haircut but the hairdresser very rarely keeps the length!

Paashion did.The layers looked great, and have even gotten better as they've grown out.

Thandeka_MC
Los Angeles, California, United States #620901

She is the person responsible for her many gorgeous hairstyles.In spite of his status as Celebrity Stylist and Hair Stylist of the United States, Paashion is very down-to-earth.

A true professional, she treats all her clients with utmost respect.

Spend a few moments in her chair and she'll put you at ease.

lmylou_Turner
Neapolis, Ohio, United States #620900

She has cut my hair into a sexy modified mohawk as well as a sleek, classic bob.Her haircuts are flawless.

Even as my hair grows out, it maintains a beautiful shape and garners many compliments. No matter the style, I always leave the salon completely satisfied with the way my hair looks and feels.

No adjustments are necessary.

Leera.ben
Los Altos, California, United States #620898

I have thick, curly hair.It takes me 90 minutes to straighten myself with a blow dryer and flat iron, and a good stylist can do it in an hour.

I was in and out of Corte in 60 minutes, including the consultation, cut, and blowout. I happened to get the cut on my birthday, so I truly appreciated the expert job that was done so speedily (and the mini-cupcake and coffee that they gave me).

I felt really pretty when I walked out of the salon, and isn't that always the goal ?So worth it, in my opinion.

White_As
Florida City, Florida, United States #620897

the atmosphere was fun and convivial, but relaxing.I was offered water, tea, coffee, mini cupcakes, and wine.

I took them up on the wine, which made the experience all the more relaxing.I think everyone else who was in that night was a long-time client, and they clearly loved Paashion and the rest of the staff

Eunice_belo
Florida, New York, United States #620895

Well, I LOVE this place now.Paashion cut my long, heavy locks into a voluminous, multi-layered cut and blow-dried my hair so that it was perfectly smooth, bouncy, and with the perfect amount of curl.

Before hand, she took her time with washing my hair and even used a deep conditioner (I had to wait 5 minutes before washing it out to let it work its magic but I was fine with that).

Giovanna_be
Miami, Florida, United States #620893

The salon is gorgeously girly, chic and comfortable seating. Small touches, like chocolates and plates of mini-cupcakes throughout, makes Paashion feel more inviting and indulgent.

Langelihle
Florida, New York, United States #620727

Paashion is really super-nice and took the time to understand how I'd like my hair. I've had my haircut with her twice now and never felt rushed, always walked out with the cut I wanted and always with a fantastic, bouncy blowout (with no flat-iron needed)!

Seneee
Miami, Texas, United States #620726

She did an excellent job with the color and cut. In fact, it's been over 10 weeks now, and both the cut and the color still look great (which is impressive since I'm growing it out and at that point where it would generally look raggedy/awkward). I'll definitely be back.

Ayeley
Los Alamitos, California, United States #620724

During my visit I was offered coffee, tea and wine. The receptionist was incredibly sweet and especially understanding when I had to reschedule my appointment three times in one morning.

Aimeeoo
Miami, Texas, United States #620722

The salon itself is beautifully decorated and the employees are all friendly and welcoming. But even a week after getting my hair cut, it still looks fabulous when I style it myself. That is the kind of value I'm willing to pay and return to Paashion for.

Judeline
Los Angeles, California, United States #620721

Paashion is talented, fun, and detail oriented (finding all 3 of these qualities is no small thing). Be it waxing those hard to wax areas or re-shaping your eyebrows, she is one of the best.

Me-cAbeni
Miami, Texas, United States #620720

She cut my hair a few weeks ago - it felt like every strand was examined and cut accordingly and the end product was perfect. She listens and engages her clients to make sure she delivers what they want and what she knows will look good.

Me-cAbeni
Miami, Texas, United States #620719

Hair Paashion gets 5 stars because it is still a gorgeous space.

Chenelle.Edmonds
Miami, West Virginia, United States #620581

This salon has a very loyal clientele so you know its good

Desiree.Pearl
Miami, Arizona, United States #620578

This place is amazing! if you are looking to transform your hair from damaged (or give up the extensions/braids etc.) to bouncy healthy hair, go to Hair Paashion.

Pauline.Nafuna
Miami, Florida, United States #620575

ive received the best haircut & color i have ever gotten,and ive had many stylist.Paashion is very attentive,very creative,and pays attention to detail...i was convinced!the outcome was marvelous!

best haircut ive ever recieved by far !!

Tamika.Patterson
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #620574

Paashion is the best

Rachell.M.Harris
Alabama, New York, United States #620572

Absolutely superb job.I wish I had known of her skills on my wedding day.

I guarantee she will not disappoint.

Noni.Reynolds
New York Mills, New York, United States #620571

they respected my time and I was greeted with a smile.Prices are reasonable.

I will be going on a weekly basis.

My stylist is Paashion, and she's fantastic.

Adairius.Plant
New York, New York, United States #620570

Finally...By far the best in the city.A hair salon that I can trust.

Totally into healthy hair! Paashion is is totally hands on!

Hair Paashion is the best !!

Melanie__07
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #620568

Wow!This is it.

I recently relocated to the city, and had tried one other salon. I accidentally stumbled across this place while walking the city.

They do a superb job with your hair.Most of all, they care about the health of your hair.

Cassi.Duvernay
New York City, New York, United States #620565

In fact, not only has my hair grown by several inches in the last few months, but it is healthy and has lots of natural body and shine. I highly recommend this salon.

Whitney.Wright
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #620563

From what I could tell, this salon specializes in African-American hair. It was very clean and well setup, which I appreciated. I was assigned to Paashion, who is wonderful and very knowledgeable about both natural and relaxed hair.

Matilde.Vanessa
New Johnsonville, Tennessee, United States #620559

For the last six months, I have been putting my hair in the trusted hands of Paashion.He has brought my hair back to life by applying customized care and patience.

I keep a weekly appointment in her chair.

Debo.Ba.Botseii
New York, New York, United States #620558

Paashion is my stylist there.She specializes in natural hair.

She did a beautiful blow out on me. She focuses on healthy hair. My hair was bone straight and lasted over a week. When I washed my hair the curls bounced right back.

A bit expensive but worth it as they are timely !

Shanelle
Miami, Florida, United States #620554

Great salon, If you are looking for a style that is super fashionable but will ultimately damage your hair, know that the stylist there can create it but they will warn you of the damages and probably suggest healthy alternatives.

Martin.Vaughn
Florida, New York, United States #620553

Hair Paashion is a nice upscale HairSalon but still has a cozy familial atmosphere.She is my current Stylist .

She's great about haircare and he definitely knows what he's doing with Natural, Curly, or kinky hair.. I've been coming to her for over a year now and she's definitely nurtured my hair!

Try her out..And she's a sweetie pie, with a great sense of humor!

Florida City, Florida, United States #620551

I have been going to this salon for almost a year now, and the people here make you feel like family---without ever losing their sense of professionalism.

Tarica.James
Miami, Texas, United States #620548

The cut is WONDERFUL.She did a very nice job getting my styled and out - I got to the restaurant about when I wanted to and looked wonderful.

But, the true test was the next day, after washing it out.

No styling, just wash and air dry and my hair was great!

ghr_sana
Florida City, Florida, United States #620544

The service was pretty pricey, but that's what I expected being that I was going from completely natural to relaxed.The end product was great -- for both the relaxing and the styling, which left my hair extremely shiny and bouncy.

Overall, I was pleased with the finished product, so will be coming back.

Alabama, New York, United States #620542

I gave it four stars because it is SO costly compared to other salons I've used.

ramrouma84
Miami, Florida, United States #620541

I went during the week at 4PM and was out in about an hour. There was no wait.

Denise.Tapper
New York, New York, United States #620537

Paashion did a great job. It's pricey, but I thought it was worth it

Tekey.Hayes
Los Angeles, California, United States #620532

so so so so so so happy with my hair and stylist.everyone there seems nice also very nice environment.

big smiles for this girl and compliments from people on the street.

Amanda.Somerset
New York, New York, United States #620531

I love so much Hair Paashion, i'm glad i did now my hair looks more "alive". PLUS the prices are so reasonable.

Ames.Ivery
Florida, New York, United States #620529

I had Paashion and she was really sweet.i've had people trim and cut my hair without asking me before but she asked me before if i wanted a trim.

i did get one because i trusted her after talking to her.

Aisha.Page
Los Angeles, California, United States #620522

it was such a relief coming here.going to a place you don't know if the stylist is good yet and perming your hair right off the bat but it was amazing.

my hair is lovely.

Loved you Paashion.

Zimmy.Ngubo
Florida, New York, United States #620520

With Hair Paashion, i have seriously gone through the best hairdressers and hair experiences in LIFE .

Tania.Barry
New York, New York, United States #620519

Hair Paashion is by the far the best.Not only is a delight, but he is simply excellent.

My hair is in great shap and it looks fantastic.Check it o

Justine.Champagne
New Albany, Mississippi, United States #620517

she did a good job

Tatiana.Nanayaa
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #620516

The stylist are good, but this place could use some management.

I mean really!This work sitting on my head is NOT worth 185 dollars plus a “funky attitude”.

I'm mad thinking about it.

I hope she changes her ways.And quality of hair.

I guess that's why she has an attitude..she thinks she is some kind of genius for inventing this method. It it was all that surely she would be further along after 10 years like she claims.

She is the rudest person I ever met in my entire life.

View more comments

1 Hour Weave-Hair Paashion

Thomasville, Georgia 89 comments

I am giving an honest review. Not really pissed, but not happy. I did try to contact the establishment before the review, but to no avail. I got my hair done by Paashion in Atlanta. I am not into bashing people, so this is a true account of what my experience has been.Pros: The hair was done in 45 mins. and it was very beautiful when it was finished. The hair looked as if it were my own. People couldn't tell and kept asking me if it were mine. For about a day and a half, I felt like a movie star. The hair was very lightweight. Cons: The hair was bad quality. I followed all of her instructions on taking care of the hair. After 4 days, the hair began to become tangled and shed everywhere, even from the wefts .No tugging necessary. The hair was also dull, poofy, and thick. Right at two weeks came the slippage. I washed with the recommended shampoo. No good! The hair is bad and I'm not going to go on and on about it.

Suggestions: Better customer service. In order to have a people business, you have to make people feel like their concerns matter and are valid. Better hair or cut down the prices for when people bring in their own hair. You can always make a list of hair brands that you prefer or are willing to work with and those you are not. Place both good and bad reviews on your website. I knew that was a red flag, but ignored it. Offer to flat iron customer's hair at your establishment, even if you have to charge extra. Be honest about how long the job lasts. 2 -4 weeks is NOT the same as 4-6 weeks. Needs a better website.

Hope this helps everyone, including the company. I really hope to return if some of these things are fixed.

Review about: 1 Hour Weave.

Comments

Jerina.Underwood
Miami, Arizona, United States #624112

Less painful than other places. Plus she is so cute

Takia.Crockett
New York, New York, United States #624111

Hair Paashion is the best. In and out quickly

Aliyah.Fraser
Los Angeles, California, United States #624109

If you want a great, affordable hair, friendly service, and don't need too much conversation...this is your place. I highly recommend!!!

riahi.aid
Miami, Arizona, United States #624106

The hair stylist was nice and had a soft touch so that was great especially since I do not have thick hair. Oh, also had a fantastic hair wash and the products left my hair smelling soooo nice and clean. Job well done !!

Danielle.Denise
New Albany, Ohio, United States #624104

I get what I ask for and what I pay for. It's worth it to me. Great job Hair Paashion

Danielle.Denise
New Albany, Ohio, United States #624102

I just got my hair done.I didn't have any issues.

My hair looks great.I'll definitely try them again

Lovette.JJ.Jalloh
Atascadero, California, United States #624094

I have difficult hair to work with.It's long, curly, and very fine, and Paashion is the only hairdresser who has been able to do wonders with it.

If you're in Atlanta and need a blow-out, don't hesitate.

Make an appointment with her.You'll come out looking gorgeous!

Shenese.ARRELL
Atascadero, California, United States #624090

Since moving to Atlanta, I've yet to find such an incredible salon. The prices were great, Paashion and the other people who worked there are very sweet and I've recommended it to anyone needing a changing.

Antoinette.Thompson
New York, New York, United States #624088

I really miss this salon. I used to go here every few weeks when I lived in Atlanta

Tatiana.Nanayaa
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #624085

the salon itself is SO cute and the people seem nice !!

Patricia.PP
Wabasso, Florida, United States #624083

The Salon is nice and clean - the decor is nice - they have a few shampoo girls who immediately assist you when you come in. the stylist understanding what I wanted done to my hair

Mahogony.Kellam
Atlanta, New York, United States #624079

I'm definitely going back. I am happy with the ambiance & the customer service provided. Prices are a little high but if you are able to leave and be happy then its worth it...

Candice.Rolle
New York, New York, United States #624077

The first time I went I LOVED my hair! My hair was soft and straightened

Candice.Rolle
New York, New York, United States #624075

Great job, I think I finally found my salon. They're open 7 days a week which is super convenient for me

Amber.Shanai
New York, New York, United States #624073

I had my hair styled by Paashion and another young lady whose name I can't recall right now. They both did a great job and both times I left the salon with swaaaanging pretty hair. And in under 1 hr!

fertani-noura
Los Altos Hills, California, United States #624071

awesome price and great job....I am coming back here for a 1 hour weave again

Miami, West Virginia, United States #624070

I first went there after a stylist (at a different salon) messed up my hair and dyed it a horrible orange color.Paashion did an excellent job fixing it.

She also does wonderful haircuts.I'm very happy to have been referred to her by a friend

Miami, West Virginia, United States #624068

Miami, West Virginia, United States #624067

I've been seeing Paashion for the past year for 1 hour weave and I'd definitely recommend his work

imenmesselmani
Los Altos Hills, California, United States #624064

I highly recommend This salon

zhounaida
Los Angeles, California, United States #624045

I have not experienced any more or less pain having them done here than I have anywhere else

zhounaida
Los Angeles, California, United States #624044

I have been going to Paashion for 1hour weave for a few years. She is awesome and always does a very thorough job

aymen321
Los Altos Hills, California, United States #624042

This was one of the great result I have ever had. The price is great and the work was very thorough. I will definitely be going back !

chaimaaa_88
Miami, West Virginia, United States #624041

They are very prompt with your appointment so you won't be sitting around waiting until 3:10 for your 3:00 services

chaimaaa_88
Miami, West Virginia, United States #624040

If you are looking for a place to do your hair, though, I highly recommend ProEuro. They're amazing

sam.morou
Atlanta, New York, United States #624036

Awesome, no clips pins or devices. No braids or glue or damage

doudimiamor
New York, New York, United States #624034

100% virgin hair

sullivan.jamie90
Los Angeles, California, United States #624032

She do a elegant hair artistry at its best ! Much respect !

rosie.walkerrw
Miami, West Virginia, United States #624029

1 hour weave is an intricate process! I like it! Maybe I will try it:)

Florida City, Florida, United States #624028

your job is very good!!! i'm loved!!! You got magic hands

rosa_84
Florida, New York, United States #624026

An artist! I love it when you do my hair !!!

syrinebouzid
New York, New York, United States #624022

i wish you were in London !!! it seem You're Very Talented

tatouce
Los Altos Hills, California, United States #624019

Luv your work!!! That's Beautiful...

mayfen
Miami, Florida, United States #624016

Really enjoyed her work - i wanna be back in Atlanta like i was last year for hols; went to a great Paashion salon! wish i could take a bus right now from london and be back there! very good hairstylists !!

hendakout
Miami, Florida, United States #624013

Lady I wish she would do my hair

Denise.Tapper
New York, New York, United States #624012

I go to a Paashion salon now and Love it !

Merissa.Mimi
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #624011

i live in Atlanta and im a Paashion hair salon addict...i must say tho they are much faster

Sophy.Malic
Atlanta, New York, United States #624009

i totally agree last Thursday i went it was my first time and i had amazing results my mom is focusing on training my hair now

Berlyn.Placide
Atlanta, Texas, United States #624007

I want to get my hair done at this place!! it seem wonderful salon, i will try it

Dale.Novella
Atlanta, New York, United States #624006

i love the way Paashion do hair..their the best !!

Princess.Priscillah
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #623998

Wonderful work, my hair looks thick and pretty long. Thanks Hair Paashion

Louisa.NaainCapslock
Atlanta, Texas, United States #623986

Great work!! You use to be my stylist when I lived in Atlanta.

Kmanian.Finezt
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #623984

Im natural and if my hair can come out looking great, then that is where i will be going!!

vyn.Begg
Florida City, Florida, United States #623982

Goog job, I am impressed!

Benice.Quaye
Atlanta, New York, United States #623978

You absolutely know what you are working with and to. Fabulous results

Haley.Goodridge
New York, New York, United States #623976

A great care and results at Hair Paashion...My natural hair always look "Fabulous" when I leave...Great job ladies !!!

Nich.Sakanoue
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #623975

My hair turned out beautiful. Great job Hair Paashion :)

Michelle.Jacksonn
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #623974

You are a miracle worker. Great job :)

Nicole.Kiddu
New Albany, Pennsylvania, United States #623973

They use natural hai, it is so wonderful to work with. It has its natural shine and looks so healthy

Eboney-Marie-Brown
Atlanta, Texas, United States #623971

Good Job! took only an hour to complete

LaPricia.Yvonne
Atlanta, New York, United States #623970

Awesome salon, the stylist was so nice and not at all condescending like most stylist

basmalinda
Los Altos, California, United States #623969

Love the results.. What kind of products were used

amo.ula
Florida City, Florida, United States #623968

that hair salon worked magic

benkhalifasalma
New York, New York, United States #623965

Paashion advise the client whether or not a particular hairstyle will suit or not, without causing offence to the client, however, I trust her advice

rannou_r
Los Alamitos, California, United States #623964

Paashion works to improve the overall attractiveness of the client, which often leads to a boost in self-esteem

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #623953

I enjoy an appointment with Paashion’s salon as it is often relaxing whilst

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #623951

Hair Paashion is a professional skilled in the practice of cutting, colouring and styling hair, with most hairdressers working in a salon

Daphna.Whyte
Florida, New York, United States #623509

1 hour will give you a beautiful head of hair with no braids or glue

ines_84
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #623503

1 hour weave is the HEALTHY alternative

sonya_elamir
Floral City, Florida, United States #623476

if you want something different or are tired of glue or the time it takes to braid and unbraid your hair. Hair Paashion is the answer to your prayers

Los Angeles, California, United States #623424

They are the future of long hair

reemabenabdallah
Miami, West Virginia, United States #623404

The complete service is an hour! from start to finish! So helpful

arkle.Brad
Florida, New York, United States #623395

Healthy Hair Weave's technology has always been THE HEALTHIEST ALTERNATIVE to traditional weaves

salamouni_92
Miami, Florida, United States #623390

1 Hour Weave is AMAZING !

amelberr
Los Altos, California, United States #623389

your work is amazing and so natural

miiiiiiiiii10r
Florida City, Florida, United States #623387

Can this be done on Caucasian hair? your results are wonderful

Shewinda_ched
Miami, Texas, United States #623289

GREAT JOB !

sousoubenkhelil
Miami, Florida, United States #623282

nice work , the result look natural, I come back no doubt

akilomathlouthi2009
Herndon, Virginia, United States #623265

i love the technique is for volume great technique smart and discrete

danceuseetoile
Los Altos, California, United States #623259

I love this tecnique and I wish you could apply one in my hair. I love it and I am going to visit you!

didosd2001
Los Angeles, California, United States #623255

OMG, breathtaking and impressive salon

didosd2001
Los Angeles, California, United States #623252

I like this technique, less than an hour , ohhh yea!!!!!!

Tiffany.Bryant
Florida, New York, United States #623251

I love this technique, you don't have to worry about the result

Cierra.McGhee
Miami, Florida, United States #623249

I agree she was doing something fantastic

Cierra.McGhee
Miami, Florida, United States #623246

GREAT technique!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rina.Sebastiano
New York, New York, United States #622485

This is a good spot for quick weaves

sonya_elamir
Florida City, Florida, United States #622481

They were fast and weave install was great

Los Angeles, California, United States #622480

their work is nice.. .I would still go again

ines_84
Carthage, Tunis, Tunisia #622463

i love you!!!! Your Salon is brilliant

Daphna.Whyte
Florida, New York, United States #622460

Your jobs are the best I seen so far !

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #622440

I loved this place! She was very confident , I was so thankful for my new look

rannou_r
Los Angeles, California, United States #622439

Your amazing !!!

benkhalifasalma
New Athens, Illinois, United States #622405

I cant find the words to explain how good this is

amo.ula
Miami, Florida, United States #622253

Loved Hair Paashion, cant wait for the next visit

Abbeville, Georgia, United States #595345

Seriously, Passion may have a great idea about weaving hair, but her attitude will not take her business far. She was bossy. She talked over me with everything I said, even casual conversation. She was very debative about everything I said. And, when I wanted her to do something differently with the style she had given me, she argued that the style was what I asked for and refused to fix it without me paying her extra. She siad, "Oh! So you want the entertainer style?!" I was like, "What?" She says, "Oh, you should have told me that! That's extra!" I was like, "what?" She never even gave me the "entertainer style" option. Passion's people skills are awful. I had her take the hair out and give me my money back. I wasted time and gas going to her.

Very bad attitude.3 million hits on her website must be from the bad press.

Hint, hint clue clue...if someone has 3 million hits on a website (even though it is a free go daddy site) they should not have appointments available same day.

I should have known better...!!I wasted my time, energy and gas.....I still have my money as I did not get my hair done...NEVER EVER GO HERE!

Very bad attitude.3 million hits on her website must be from the bad press.

This woman does not care to have customer service. She is straight crazy and has a really bad attitude. She said because she did not know me she could not reccommend if I should get a standard procedure or a full cover. She gave me whip lash because she was upset I asked her about how I would put the hair in a ponytail.

I was at the end of a recovery for a car accident and told her to be careful with my head. She said that that is the standard procedure to do hair (whipping head back and forth in a whiplash motion up, down and side to side). I am unable to verify this because this was my first (AND LAST)time there!

She needs some serious prayer and some competition. Surely she is not the only person on earth that does this method of weave.

Thank God for her bad attitude because after reading these reviews I would have been displeased with spending my money on a bad weave from a woman with a bad attitude! Needless to say I and my all natural head full of hear will be heading to the Dominicans as normal tomorrow! Good riddens to her. EVERYONE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE PERSON! SAVE YOUR GAS...IT IS OBVIOUS SHE DOES NOT LIKE PEOPLE BUT CLAIMS SHE LOVES TO DO HAIR.

Few things I forgot:

-You can put the hair in a ponytail, but there are humps where the tracks are laid

-Tracks show a lot after a few days

View more comments

Hair Paashion - 1 Hour Weave Bad weave and bad customer service.

Melbourne Beach, Florida 226 comments

I got the new weaving technique, the 1 hour weave, in Tampa, Florida.The technique and original 1 hour weave was originated by Paashion in Atlanta, Georgia.

The weave is only one hour if you straighten your natural hair, but if you have natural hair (no relaxer) and/or you are getting a full head weave, it takes more than one hour. I was told my full head weave would take more than one hour. The weave was completed in 3 hours. They do not allow anyone to observe the weaving process.

Instead of braiding your hair in a beehive style, the use a machine and fishing wire to bound your hair in a beehive style. The weave is suppose to last 4-6 weeks and will cost $200 +. When I got home, I noticed weave tracks showing in the front of my head where the invisible part was suppose to be (not quite so invisible). The weave itself started coming undone after 2 weeks.

The weave will last closer to 4 weeks. When the weave was ready to come out, I was in Atlanta. My thinking was maybe I would try the 1 Hour Weave again, but this time with the originator of the 1 Hour technique, Paashion. I stop by the Atlanta shop and spoke with Paashion herself.

When I attempted to ask her questions about my current weave to see if I would end up with the same type of unprofessional weave, she immediately cut me off . I attempted to explain what my concerns were with the weave completed in Tampa to see if my weave would come out the same in Atlanta. She did not want to hear any of my concerns or issues and barked that they use the same weaving technique and the weave would come out exactly the same. I attempted to show her my head and question why the weave was started so far back from my natural hairline.

Again, she did not want to look or listen and again barked the weave would be exactly the same. I attempted to show her how the tracks were showing in the front of my head. Paashion then told me all weaves show tracks and Oprah's hair cannot be weaved without showing tracks. I have had weaves done in someone's kitchen that did not show tracks.

It was absolutely ridiculous for her to supposedly be a professional weave stylist and make this statement like Oprah or Rhianna or any other famous person would pay thousands of dollars for a weave and their tracks would show. At this point, I figured if I have to argue with a professional to spend my money, they are not worth me spending my hard earned $$ at their ghetto establishment. Paashion in unprofessional, ghetto, and ignorant.

You will not receive a professional, long lasting weave at 1 Hour Weave.You will be better off with the traditional weave that takes a littlelonger and last longer, and will cost a lot less.

Comments

I'm surprised this woman is still in business. She has a bad attitude.

til I saw the bank draft 4 $8619, I accept that my friends brother truley receiving money part time online.. there mums best friend has done this for only about 22 months and resently paid the loans on there villa and bought a new Ford Focus. I went here, FAB33.COM

Miami, Texas, United States #614826

Paashion is really super-nice and took the time to understand how I'd like my haircut. I've had my haircut with her twice now and never felt rushed, always walked out with the cut I wanted and always with a fantastic, bouncy blowout (with no flat-iron needed)!

Florida City, Florida, United States #614820

The salon itself is beautifully decorated and the employees are all friendly and welcoming. Even a week after getting my hair cut, it still looks fabulous when I style it myself. That is the kind of value I'm willing to pay.

New York, New York, United States #614816

Paashion was very attentive to my hair and wasn't too talkative (I'm not one to chat much at the salon, so I appreciated that)

Atlanta, Illinois, United States #614812

After jumping around from salon to salon and only once or twice receiving a good haircut and blowout, I got very tired of always getting a mediocre cut and style. So after looking on several salons around me I decided to just go with Hair Paashion and see if maybe it'll turn out to be "the one." Well, I LOVE this place now. Paashion cut my long, heavy locks into a voluminous, multi-layered cut and blow-dried my hair so that it was perfectly smooth, bouncy, and with the perfect amount of curl.

Atlanta, Illinois, United States #614808

A true professional, she treats all her clients with utmost respect. Spend a few moments in her chair and she'll put you at ease.

Florida City, Florida, United States #614802

Her haircuts are flawless.Even as my hair grows out, it maintains a beautiful shape and garners many compliments.

No matter the style, I always leave the salon completely satisfied with the way my hair looks and feels.No adjustments are necessary.

Los Angeles, California, United States #614798

Her creativity is boundless and allows her to execute my vision when I have one or shape my ideas when I have little to no clue what I want.

Miami, Arizona, United States #614762

Paashion is my hairstylist at Corte.In a word, she is AMAZING.

She is a skillful hairstylist who takes his work very seriously.

Hair Paashion is a beautiful salon.I always feel so chic when I walk through the door!

Paashion, the owner, is a sweetheart who goes out of his way to make everyone feel welcome.

Atlanta, Illinois, United States #614584

Just know, prospective salon-goers, pink cupcakes upon entry, warm and friendly atmosphere and service, and gorgeous hair. Totally deserves all five stars!

Miami, Texas, United States #614549

transformed my hair into the best hair it can be. The relaxer was super gentle (not even the slightest tingle!), and her assistant/shampoo dude seriously has magic hands (he even dried my ears between rinses! It's the little things :)

Florida City, Florida, United States #614540

Paashion is very focused and talented - she first took me to a full length mirror where I could see the back of my hair and we discussed how it would be cut (so there are no surprises!). She really took the time to think about my bone structure, height, and what would look best for me. it was a great experience

Atlanta, Texas, United States #614524

Paashion was professional and talented and had that most crucial quality in a stylist - she's able to listen to what you want and make it happen.She asked all the right questions during the consultation and though the appointment took a long time and was a bit expensive, I'm completely and entirely happy with the results.

Highly, highly recommend.

I have to agree with the other recent reviewers -- Paashion Salon has definitely taken a bit of plunge.I was referred to the salon a year ago by a friend that goes to Paashion.

it's a wonderfully decorated salon and has potential.

Miami, Arizona, United States #614490

It is absolutely devastating to me that I fell in love with this salon because the haircuts are way more expensive than I am normally comfortable with paying. But there is no denying it--my hair looks a lot better after having had it cut by Paashion last week.

Miami, Arizona, United States #614487

I wanted to affirm that I have been back to Paashion and will continue to return. I saw Paashion again on my most recent visit, and continue to rake in the compliments about my fantastic 'do. I'm also pleased that my cuts have been lasting about 8 weeks before I start feeling shaggy or unpolished, which is important.

Los Angeles, California, United States #614466

Paashion is the best stylist I have ever encountered.lovely environment, wonderful service, and - most importantly - the best beauty pros you can hope for.

Highly recommend.

Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #614462

Great salon, I love the natural looking wavy weave !

Los Angeles, California, United States #614456

Obviously I'm not the only one with great love for this place, and my sincere hope is that they don't let all the good reviews go to their heads so we can all continue to receive fantastic treatment !

Los Angeles, California, United States #614451

Paashion is phenomenal.I have been getting the full shebang for a while now, and from several different women, who have all had their strong suits.

But Paashion honestly is the best.

And she's so sweet, too; great conversation always helps make the wax itself easier to bear.

Los Angeles, California, United States #614441

I have to say it has been a lovely experience. The waiting area is great, they usually have a few little nibbles out, which is great if you're coming straight from work and need a little pick-me-up.

Miami, West Virginia, United States #614430

Excellent work. Love it !

Miami, West Virginia, United States #614421

The atmosphere at the salon is so fun, It doesn't look like much from the outside but inside is a stylist's dream.

Florida City, Florida, United States #614418

Paashion also gave me incredible color and a great haircut too...she's a miracle worker!

Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #614415

Seriously.Seriously.

The BEST hair experience of my life.I got my weaves from Paashion also and I still can't believe it.

Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #614410

I would definitely recommend Paashion and will be seeing her again.Also, she did a great job relaxing me with her awesome shampooing-massaging skills!

Ahhhh...

Los Angeles, California, United States #614405

Made me feel comfortable from the get-go. I've wanted to get full on bangs for a while and it turned out great! A bit of hesitation on my part, but I'm very happy with the results of my hair.

Miami, Oklahoma, United States #614402

The atmosphere is fantastic, the staff is warm and funny and sweet, is a totally great touch... I am so excited about this place! Worth every penny!

Miami, Florida, United States #614400

Amazing!Best salon experience of my life!

I'm not big on fancy, but I came here at the recommendation of a friend, and Paashion blew me away...She was so personable, so knowledgeable...

Los Arcos, Navarra, Spain #614396

The salon is beautifully decorated - shabby chic (with the emphasis on chic).It's confidence inspiring.

I feel obligated to say that this kind of happiness doesn't come cheap.But I plan to do it again.

Miami Springs, Florida, United States #614392

Paashion changed my life.I'm not exaggerating.

Looking back now I can't understand why I didn't weaves before.

I've never been the kind of person who gets friendly with stylists - I don't like to chat it up - I read a book instead - but after I saw my hair I jumped up and gave Paashion a hug.

Florida, New York, United States #614384

she is wonderful!She does an absolutely amazing job.

I asked for highlights that would look very natural, just sunkissed, and they were exactly right.I fool a lot of people into thinking that it's my natural color and when they do find out, I tend to get compliments.

Florida City, Florida, United States #614377

it's a fantastic place and I'll be continuing to go there for a long time.

Miami Springs, Florida, United States #614373

my hair cut is fantastic.My stylist was Paashion and he was wonderful.

He did my highlights methodically and meticulously. She had great recommendations and both a strong sense of style as well as what would work for me.

I've had this hair style for over six months, but have got many compliments on this specific cut.

Florala, Alabama, United States #614370

The salon is gorgeously girly, with lighting and comfortable seating, makes Paashion feel more inviting and indulgent. During my visit I was offered coffee, tea and wine.

Miamisburg, Ohio, United States #614367

their work is nice.

Los Arcos, Navarra, Spain #614363

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #614362

The price was more than reasonable and I was there for 1 hour but it was well worth it.

Los Altos, California, United States #614357

I loved this place! Paashion was very confident, she did a wonderful job.

New York City, New York, United States #614354

The "weaveologist" was awesome.I would most definitely go back.

Los Alamos, New Mexico, United States #614351

What can I say about Hair Paashion...the one thing I will say is the word "perfect" and thought that was a great deal compared to what other salons charge to sew in a hair weave

Miami, Arizona, United States #614349

I happened to go on a Thursday evening, and it was pretty quiet.But the atmosphere was fun and convivial, but relaxing.

I was offered water, tea, coffee, mini cupcakes, and wine.I took them up on the wine, which made the experience all the more relaxing.

Miami, Florida, United States #614346

My hair is very thin in the front and long all over but I got the serious hook up! When I woke up this morning, I though for sure I wouldn't like it anymore but I AM IN LOVE!

Los Angeles, California, United States #614341

I am STILL beaming at how wonderfully my hair came out.And it doesn't look wiggy it looks natural.

I AM IN LOVE!

Los Angeles, California, United States #614338

The salon is GORGEOUS.I love, love, love the aesthetic.

it is by far the prettiest salon I have been to.

New York, New York, United States #614336

I thought she did an awesome job with my cut, and "got" that my hair does not look good with tons of layering. A lot of stylists like to "texturize" the *** out of my hair, and I always end up looking like a shaggy dog. She was the first stylist in ages to listen to me when I said that I wanted a few long layers around me face, but I did NOT want them to blend in to my bangs

Atlanta, Texas, United States #614334

I purchased my hair from them... The service was great, my hair looks great, and my stylist (while a tad talkative) was great.

Atlanta, Texas, United States #614332

The last time Paashion did the highlights and low lights.She did an excellent job with the color and cut.

I'll definitely be back.

Tarica.James
Miami, Texas, United States #612796

my hair looks amazing, All in all I'll go back. Paashion was my stylist and she is clearly the best stylists in the entire place.

Reception was always professional.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #612793

She use just 2 pieces of thread, 1 hour will give you a beautiful head of hair with no braids or glue. Even if you have 60% or 70% hair loss the technique will work." PAASHION - inventor of Healthy Hair Weave

ghr_sana
Florida City, Florida, United States #612792

Her complete service is about an hour!from start to finish!

That's revolutionary!

Great salon.

New Baltimore, Michigan, United States #612791

It is not new.Healthy Hair Weave is over 10 years old.

They have salons in Tampa, Atlanta and Baltimore with a new affiliate opening in Raleigh by the end of the year.

they also service Chicago, Houston and Newark.

Alabama, New York, United States #612787

1 Hour Weave the Healthy Hair Weave"! The technology has always been THE HEALTHIEST ALTERNATIVE to traditional weaves.

Alabama, New York, United States #612786

Hair Paashion offer private and semi-private services amidst beautifully designed salons. Many with organic materials and textures such as natural stone, distressed wood, etched glass, and soft drapes.

George Town, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands #612785

A ultimate in Hair Weave/Extension services. Paashion’s philosophy is to provide a beauty experience in a simple and uncomplicated manner.

ramrouma84
Miami, West Virginia, United States #612783

She save her clients time and money The 1 Hour Weave causes absolutely no damage to the natural hair and takes 1 hour or less to install and only 10 minutes to remove. Light and comfortable, her job will last for 6-8 weeks.

Los Angeles, California, United States #612780

try Paashion’s new 1 Hour Weave technique which involves no thread, no braiding, no sewing,and no glue. Fast and extremely flat!

Kirah.S.Harry
Miami, Florida, United States #612764

What I like best is the turn around time approx.1 hour.

I would definitely rate her as an A+..

Florida, New York, United States #612763

I started going to Paashion's salon in about a year ago.Every weave has lasted about 3 months.

So many compliments. My hair has grown and it looks healthier.

I am going natural until school begins.

Florida, New York, United States #612759

affordable, reliable, accesible, reasonable, unique, very in tuned to the client's needs requests, and all around dependable.

Patricia.Dorvil
Florida, New York, United States #612752

Paashion is always available to make my hair look new.She is quick, accessible & efficient.

Get into it!

Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #612751

Only, if you want a professional stylist that ensures your weave is bouncing & behaving read on about Paashion.If not, you failed.I've had the same weave since April 1st!

I go to the gym 4 days a week & I do an intense 90 minute work...out.That is a glimpse of what my weave goes through on a regular basis.

Kimberly.Kim
Los Angeles, California, United States #612748

She is FAB & I recommend her to every & anybody.Way better then any over priced hair dresser I had according to my boyfriend...this is the first time he has ever enjoyed taking me to get my hair done and actually wait with me, she's a blessing to anyone in need of a miracle.

Love ya girl!

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #612746

I had long beautiful hair and I dyed it and my hair started breaking heavy I was so depressed I didnt even think my hair would even look right in weave again, I went to Paashion for the first time last week and she had my hair looking "beyond beyonce badd" weave flowing and everything, she is very professional and CLASSY Def.

Miami Beach, Florida, United States #612742

PAASHION IS GREAT!!!SHES MAKE YOU LOOK 10 TIMES BETTER!

NATURAL AND SEXY!

SHE QUICK AND YOUR WEAVE WILL LAST LONG!!

debdouba
Los Angeles, California, United States #612732

I can depend on Paashion because I can call last minute and she's always there for me or other friends family and relative. Her prices are reasonable and the sewn ins last over 2 month for me!!!!

Georgiana, Alabama, United States #612731

my daughter and I both come to Paashion for sewn in weaves, She gets us in and out in a matter of seconds.I ‘m really a faithful client.

la--la
Miami, Oklahoma, United States #612729

I've been going to Paashion for a few years now.I love going to her.

She's very reliable, my hair always looks lovely, and I am in and out of there in about 45 min to an hour.

I still have the remainder of my day left.

George, Western Cape, South Africa #612728

She has the best prices for women on a budget!she takes her time but also only takes 30-45 minutes to do a sewn in, I bring my mom, sister, and aunt to Paashion!!

we've all stopped goin to other salons because gives us a reason not to.

Adeola.Soyebi
Florida, New York, United States #612726

my names danni, ive come to Paashion for the past 6 years, my hair went from broken damaged and then to full thick and wearable!!!Paashion makes my added tracks look Real!!

thats why i like her so much.